9-9-2026 City Council Meetings
15:19 So, I encourage everybody um their fundraiser does go to support their scholarships. So, um they do hand out a number of scholarships for our community and it's great organization to support.Play from 15:19
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 32 archived public meetings from 20 Alaska governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
30 with a searchable transcript · 1 added in the last 7 days
Real excerpts from the transcripts, each linked to the moment it was said.
15:19 So, I encourage everybody um their fundraiser does go to support their scholarships. So, um they do hand out a number of scholarships for our community and it's great organization to support.Play from 15:19
21:51 You'd still have to have a subdivision, right? and potentially um a lot of work that would need to be done if a subdivision is approved within its two-year time frame for recreation because of of uh whether kind of improvements are being proposed and also any kind of environmental constraints…Play from 21:51
1:16:52 So, if somebody doesn't have a garbage can out in front of their house, they're going to get a $500 fine. Um, oh, Councilman Brandt, have you ever had a neighbor who leaves 40 bags of trash um out by your property line on a hot day and let it sit there for two weeks and…Play from 1:16:52
20:03 And then the YK community center expansion, we're looking at probably a late winter completion date for that project. We do have to, we don't, we will be the contractor, we'll be flying in new roof panels and fully replacing the roof.Play from 20:03
7:35 Today, KPB 796-year-old proving the proposition summary to be included in the voter pamphlet for proposition number one, ordinance 2026-26 established term limits for school board members.Play from 7:35
47:47 So news on redistricting, we're nearing the finish line with redistricting finally, which is good news. We have a date for a large amount for the Supreme Court on the attorney's disease issue.Play from 47:47
Ketchikan Gateway Borough School District, AK ·
1:04:09 Madam Chair, I move to amend the approved Catch Can Gateway Bros. School District FY28 through FY336. Your capital improvement plan to revise project number two, Valley Part Code and Life Safety Upgrades grades fees one as presented with a revised estimated cost of 1.5 million and 2 authorized…Play from 1:04:09
35:27 …marijuana cultivation facility license and retail marijuana store license, and authorize And, otherwise, the sale of municipal equipment, a Sierra Shure Baylor, valued at more than $20,000 in accordance with the Secret General Code Section 1810-02-0.Play from 35:27
10:24 Chambers: trying to figure out ways to get more housing, more city land into private ownership. I kind of really enjoy the applicants that come to us as adjacent neighbors, seeing that there's a limitation to the city property adjacent to us, and working on expanding their development.Play from 10:24
2:26:27 I mean, again, I I think of the future bind that we're going to potentially be in when these projects come back and they say, "Hey, we need to work on getting this." And we say, "Sure, go for it." And then we turn around and find…Play from 2:26:27
21:30 I guess throw out I I'm I'm kind of concerned about adding a note having it reference funding because I guess in my mind and thinking through how that could be construed they could say, well, this is going to be a 10 phase project.Play from 21:30
55:13 But a lot of other states do have that in mind. You know, one thing that was talked about in the past that uh we still wouldn't be probably with um is a real property tax a personal property tax because there are a lot of…Play from 55:13
Search all 32 Alaska meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.