Barre City Council Meeting September 22 2026
1:17:27 All right, wonderful. Thank you for all your service to the community. We will Any liquor or cannabis? Yes, I did send, send out today.Play from 1:17:27
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Barre (city), VT public meetings from 2026-08-04 to 2026-09-22 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning cannabis. Show all topics.
1:17:27 All right, wonderful. Thank you for all your service to the community. We will Any liquor or cannabis? Yes, I did send, send out today.Play from 1:17:27
1:11:10 Yep. So no questions Counsel, we will move on to Liquor and Cannabis control board. I don't think we have nothing, anything on the agenda there.Play from 1:11:10
13:16 The city clerk, thank you very much. I don't believe we have anything under liquor and Cannabis Control Board Council Under Acting City Manager's report, we are cooking tonight under active.Play from 13:16
Search within Barre (city), VT meetings → · All Vermont governments · All coverage