Home › Minnesota
› Bloomington, MN
Bloomington, MN public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Bloomington, MN public meeting (2026-09-14) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Bloomington, MN. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Flock cameras 1
Housing & development 1
Libraries & parks 1
Parking 1
Property taxes 1
Surveillance cameras 1
Traffic & street safety 1
Surveillance cameras in Bloomington, MN meetings
Quotes mentioning surveillance cameras. Show all topics .
2026-09-14
1:03:35
I do know that BPDs specifically would not work toward flock , didn't want flock for the variety of reasons. I don't know that whether axon is an equivalent to it, I just don't know off the top of my head.
▶ Play from 1:03:35
All archived Bloomington, MN meetings
Search within Bloomington, MN meetings →
·
All Minnesota governments
·
All coverage