Home › California
› Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA
Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA public meeting (2025-01-22) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Libraries & parks 1
Property taxes 1
Water supply 1
Wildfire & emergency 1
Property taxes in Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA meetings
Quotes mentioning property taxes. Show all topics .
2025-01-22
1:42:24
Yeah, and so we're kind of facing the same question you're I I supported I really like the idea of it on the property tax bill So so do I I don't want to money to water, but that $20 million or clear well should be at a profit tax bill too, but you know…
▶ Play from 1:42:24
All archived Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA meetings
Search within Carpinteria Valley Water District, CA meetings →
·
All California governments
·
All coverage