Central Coast Community Energy, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 2 archived Central Coast Community Energy, CA public meetings from 2023-06-07 to 2024-06-05 — 2 with a searchable transcript.
Housing & development in Central Coast Community Energy, CA meetings
2:35:49
Don't want to be a broker record, I think I've said this before in this room, but I have concerns. This is ironic coming for me. I career has been an affordable housing, but I have concerns about our ongoing I think it's a feel good program because I think most people recognize the crying need for affordable housing in our area in the whole five county area at this point, but I'd be surprised if any non-profits would build new projects with gas at this point, and I'm wondering if maybe those funds would be better directed at a program that I think you were alluding to John.