Home › New Jersey
› Cherry Hill Township, NJ
Cherry Hill Township, NJ public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Cherry Hill Township, NJ public meeting (2026-08-17) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Township Council (1)
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Cherry Hill Township, NJ. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Flock cameras 1
Libraries & parks 1
Property taxes 1
Schools 1
Surveillance cameras 1
Traffic & street safety 1
Schools in Cherry Hill Township, NJ meetings
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics .
2026-08-17
1:03:00
They don't even hear it, they still have to bake into the curriculum . I'll tell you, sometimes I talk into a brick wall, but I'm not going to stop because it's not right, because I know the teacher's gloves, I've seen it, but you have these…
▶ Play from 1:03:00
All archived Cherry Hill Township, NJ meetings
Search within Cherry Hill Township, NJ meetings →
·
All New Jersey governments
·
All coverage