City Council on 2026-09-01 6:00 PM
2:14:32 What this construction will do, it will enhance our pedestrian safety in that area. It will actually move forward with all the enhancements of a pedestrian crosswalk.Play from 2:14:32
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 2 archived Farmers Branch, TX public meetings from 2024-07-16 to 2026-09-01 — 2 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety. Show all topics.
2:14:32 What this construction will do, it will enhance our pedestrian safety in that area. It will actually move forward with all the enhancements of a pedestrian crosswalk.Play from 2:14:32
1:34:56 Do you support the creation of a downtown area? I think for, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Mr. Attorney, the discussion today is limited specifically to discussing the road diet proposal and not anything other than that.Play from 1:34:56
Search within Farmers Branch, TX meetings → · All Texas governments · All coverage