Council-in-Committee
33:54 I'm asking you the one that's done the work on this. And it may be that there's a good reason why the Affordable Housing CIP would remain outside.Play from 33:54
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Fort Erie, ON public meetings from 2025-08-11 to 2026-08-10 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning housing & development. Show all topics.
33:54 I'm asking you the one that's done the work on this. And it may be that there's a good reason why the Affordable Housing CIP would remain outside.Play from 33:54
1:25:34 That. The affordable housing units, I believe, need to be a priority, and I hope that. The provisions of this official plan will make sure that we've got emphasis on that and that small and medium sized single family and…Play from 1:25:34
1:25:34 That. The affordable housing units, I believe, need to be a priority, and I hope that. The provisions of this official plan will make sure that we've got emphasis on that and that small and medium sized single family and…Play from 1:25:34
Search within Fort Erie, ON meetings → · All Ontario governments · All coverage