Home › Virginia
› Harrisonburg, VA
Harrisonburg, VA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Harrisonburg, VA public meetings from 2025-12-09 to 2026-09-09 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Harrisonburg Council Media (1)
Being discussed:
All topics
Housing & development 2
Data centers 1
Flock cameras 1
Immigration enforcement 1
Libraries & parks 1
Parking 1
Property taxes 1
Rent & tenants 1
Schools 1
Short-term rentals 1
Surveillance cameras 1
Traffic & street safety 1
Property taxes in Harrisonburg, VA meetings
Quotes mentioning property taxes. Show all topics .
2026-09-09
1:33:35
We may not ever have a case that comes before us again like that, but I think it's a worthwhile thing to consider Thank you. I appreciate that Okay, I was doing my city report a couple more things personal property tax relief…
▶ Play from 1:33:35
All archived Harrisonburg, VA meetings
Search within Harrisonburg, VA meetings →
·
All Virginia governments
·
All coverage