CITY COUNCIL
2:50:53 Well, I guess we need to take action sooner or not later. We're short of revenue. We have a budget deficit we need to move this thing forward.Play from 2:50:53
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 2 archived Hermosa Beach, CA public meetings from 2026-02-03 to 2026-09-08 — 2 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning budget shortfalls. Show all topics.
2:50:53 Well, I guess we need to take action sooner or not later. We're short of revenue. We have a budget deficit we need to move this thing forward.Play from 2:50:53
3:10:20 We're facing a $14 million operating budget deficit by 2031 or 30. We're facing a $14 million operating budget deficit by 2031. The city's own numbers now back when I was working you got hired We have the city's own numbers.Play from 3:10:20
Search within Hermosa Beach, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage