October 9, 2025 Hopewell Borough Council Meeting
2:19:33 So, he got really excited that we could use this use this immense amount of wood to build some kind of natural playground somewhere.Play from 2:19:33
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Hopewell, VA public meetings from 2025-08-22 to 2025-10-09 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning libraries & parks. Show all topics.
2:19:33 So, he got really excited that we could use this use this immense amount of wood to build some kind of natural playground somewhere.Play from 2:19:33
1:27:29 …and the reason why I mentioned these, 'cause I'm gonna talk about national night out because I want, 'cause we, we gonna have this at the community center, and I want to get the information out that all these groups that are, that I'm just reporting that they show up…Play from 1:27:29
Search within Hopewell, VA meetings → · All Virginia governments · All coverage