Home › Texas
› Hutto, TX
Hutto, TX public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Hutto, TX public meeting (2026-04-07) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Hutto, TX. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Data centers 1
Libraries & parks 1
Property taxes 1
Solar & battery storage 1
Water supply 1
Data centers in Hutto, TX meetings
Quotes mentioning data centers. Show all topics .
2026-04-07
2:44:44
I have two points. One, I commend the chair on his choice of shirt. and this data center does not support any of the pillars. so I recommend that you do not support this land use as a data center .
▶ Play from 2:44:44
All archived Hutto, TX meetings
Search within Hutto, TX meetings →
·
All Texas governments
·
All coverage