July BOE Meeting
1:53:21 I've seen enrollment decline, I look at the numbers. We've gone from 27,000 to 25,000. We said, this year we're looking at $160 million that we paid out in charter, and that's being bumped up to 210 million.Play from 1:53:21
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Jersey City School District, NJ public meeting (2026-07-16) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Jersey City School District, NJ. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
1:53:21 I've seen enrollment decline, I look at the numbers. We've gone from 27,000 to 25,000. We said, this year we're looking at $160 million that we paid out in charter, and that's being bumped up to 210 million.Play from 1:53:21
Search within Jersey City School District, NJ meetings → · All New Jersey governments · All coverage