City Council Meeting 9-2-26
1:54:14 One thing, you and I've also talked about it, but I think the public needs to hear from you, is this flock have a way to limit access to the cameras in KEMA to just KEMA personnel.Play from 1:54:14
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Kemah, TX public meetings from 2026-08-19 to 2026-09-02 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Mayor and Council View (1)
Quotes mentioning surveillance cameras. Show all topics.
1:54:14 One thing, you and I've also talked about it, but I think the public needs to hear from you, is this flock have a way to limit access to the cameras in KEMA to just KEMA personnel.Play from 1:54:14
32:47 My understanding of flock and I'll just, I won't try not to say the name flock, it's like using cigarettes and all more, right, or saying fast food and say McDonald's, right?Play from 32:47
Search within Kemah, TX meetings → · All Texas governments · All coverage