Home › California
› Mendocino County, CA
Mendocino County, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Mendocino County, CA public meetings from 2023-09-12 to 2026-09-02 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Being discussed:
All topics
Budget shortfalls 2
Cannabis 2
Property taxes 2
Water supply 2
Elections & districting 1
Homelessness 1
Libraries & parks 1
Short-term rentals 1
Solar & battery storage 1
Wildfire & emergency 1
Solar & battery storage in Mendocino County, CA meetings
Quotes mentioning solar & battery storage. Show all topics .
2023-09-12
3:45:02
I don't think the people California passed the acts on rooftop solar homes. I hoping that they will reach out to me because it sounds to me like perhaps there was a training error in acquiring the geotechnical report and I want to…
▶ Play from 3:45:02
All archived Mendocino County, CA meetings
Search within Mendocino County, CA meetings →
·
All California governments
·
All coverage