Home › Michigan
› Oshtemo Charter Township, MI
Oshtemo Charter Township, MI public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Oshtemo Charter Township, MI public meeting (2026-09-24) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Oshtemo Charter Township, MI. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Data centers 1
Housing & development 1
Libraries & parks 1
Solar & battery storage 1
Water supply 1
Solar & battery storage in Oshtemo Charter Township, MI meetings
Quotes mentioning solar & battery storage. Show all topics .
2026-09-24
1:01:52
I mean, I guess I'd rather have, you know, 30 soccer fields than a, a battery storage facility. Right? So like, but if we make it completely prohibited for one and not the other, like, I don't know.
▶ Play from 1:01:52
All archived Oshtemo Charter Township, MI meetings
Search within Oshtemo Charter Township, MI meetings →
·
All Michigan governments
·
All coverage