Town Council Regular Session
1:22:19 Mayor Council members, my name is Braden Peters, I live at 1-1-5-6 East Sylvan Avenue, Mesa, Arizona. I am a cybersecurity professional who lives in the Queen Creek School District.Play from 1:22:19
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Queen Creek, AZ public meetings from 2016-03-02 to 2026-09-02 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
1:22:19 Mayor Council members, my name is Braden Peters, I live at 1-1-5-6 East Sylvan Avenue, Mesa, Arizona. I am a cybersecurity professional who lives in the Queen Creek School District.Play from 1:22:19
36:45 The town saved over $31,000 on 93,000 gallons of fuel through a partnership with the Queen Creek Unified School District. The town and the school district work together to purchase fuel in bulk for public vehicles.Play from 36:45
36:46 The town saved over $31,000 on 93,000 gallons of fuel through a partnership with the Queen Creek Unified School District. The town and the school district work together to purchase fuel in bulk for public vehicles.Play from 36:46
Search within Queen Creek, AZ meetings → · All Arizona governments · All coverage