Home › California
› Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 2 archived Rancho Palos Verdes, CA public meetings (2026-09-02) — 2 with a searchable transcript.
Being discussed:
All topics
Water supply 2
Flock cameras 1
Libraries & parks 1
Property taxes 1
Surveillance cameras 1
Traffic & street safety 1
Wildfire & emergency 1
Traffic & street safety in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA meetings
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety. Show all topics .
1:03:40
So I don't think kids playing on the road is a real concern. But I do think, I mean I drove this the other day watching my speed limit to see and simulate what exactly we were going to ask people to do.
▶ Play from 1:03:40
All archived Rancho Palos Verdes, CA meetings
Search within Rancho Palos Verdes, CA meetings →
·
All California governments
·
All coverage