Oct 28, 2025 Board of Trustees Meetings
50:54 We did talk about layoffs and I was going to include that as a part of my bait anyway, so I won't do that. So for this fiscal year, the numbers that were heard earlier were in totality.Play from 50:54
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD, TX public meeting (2025-10-28) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD, TX. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Quotes mentioning budget shortfalls. Show all topics.
50:54 We did talk about layoffs and I was going to include that as a part of my bait anyway, so I won't do that. So for this fiscal year, the numbers that were heard earlier were in totality.Play from 50:54
Search within The Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD, TX meetings → · All Texas governments · All coverage