Public Hearing
37:05 First, I think this proposal will be a real benefit to Vernon. If it offers a mix of housing, which contains truly affordable housing options for Vernon residents, it will tick all the boxes for me.Play from 37:05
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Vernon, BC public meetings from 2026-07-20 to 2026-09-08 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning housing & development. Show all topics.
37:05 First, I think this proposal will be a real benefit to Vernon. If it offers a mix of housing, which contains truly affordable housing options for Vernon residents, it will tick all the boxes for me.Play from 37:05
37:06 I think this proposal will be a real benefit to Vernon. If it offers a mix of housing, which contains truly affordable housing options for Vernon residents, it will tick all the boxes for me.Play from 37:06
Search within Vernon, BC meetings → · All British Columbia governments · All coverage