Stormwater Stakeholder Advisory Committee
40:50 And I thank you to Bailey who started this off because I got caught in the to the construction of the parking garage. Anyway, it was an adventure this morning, coming parking.Play from 40:50
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 57 archived public meetings from 48 Kentucky governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
55 with a searchable transcript · 8 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning parking, from the most recent Kentucky meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
40:50 And I thank you to Bailey who started this off because I got caught in the to the construction of the parking garage. Anyway, it was an adventure this morning, coming parking.Play from 40:50
1:36:21 Um, and as your, um, building a, um, a fourplex. Particularly in those hatched areas or in suburban areas, there would be parking requirements for off-street, but not in our traditional neighborhoods.Play from 1:36:21
Search all 57 Kentucky meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.