Board of Supervisors
1:36:52 Okay, now I get that, but I think you all are getting into this without knowing the guidelines, the guardrails, and this is just like a flock situation to me.Play from 1:36:52
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 57 archived public meetings from 25 Nevada governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
52 with a searchable transcript · 1 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning surveillance cameras, from the most recent Nevada meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
1:36:52 Okay, now I get that, but I think you all are getting into this without knowing the guidelines, the guardrails, and this is just like a flock situation to me.Play from 1:36:52
28:47 That I want to talk about flock camera during this moment of time. I sent some questions to supervisor Giyomi. Last month, I didn't receive any response nor a formulator like this being sent out on the city hall.Play from 28:47
1:49:35 Do we have any idea of, I mean, I've heard that the birth rate has increased and that maybe there is a new flock of toddlers whose parents might be looking for this service.Play from 1:49:35
45:45 There are cases, example, in Kentucky, of a law enforcement officer, using the flock camera system to scope out his former girlfriend, in Kentucky of a law enforcement officer using the flock camera system to scope out his former…Play from 45:45
2:09:59 …of course and I think I actually have to kind of clarifying questions as well which is that my understanding is that you know absent any law that prohibits the use of flock cameras or license plate readers there there's nothing to…Play from 2:09:59
Search all 57 Nevada meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.