33:51
…it's a dry air, it's drought, we're going to have to impose watering restrictions and whatnot. And so it's like looking at what, because we haven't had those drought years recently, other than this year.
1:00:41
Um they also noted that there was a portion of the property that was very limited for development buildings due to shallow depth of groundwater and seasonal surface water flows.
19:22
According to the adopted anecdotal data January 31, 2014, the property lies within zone two of the study area, which requires a minimum of 5.25 acres of growth for sufficient groundwater recharge from a pumping well.
15:55
So, hot off the press from this week, I have a letter from the state engineer's office that says, "The state engineer approved your application for permit to appropriate groundwater for municipal groundwater permit number blah blah blah for for the well." So, now they've seemed to have…
14:13
The chair would entertain a motion. I'll move to approve a request by the city of Lurmy to allow for an 8-ft security fence with a barb wire on top to allow for securing our water supply in two locations at Grant Street pump…
1:25:31
I submitted a letter along with Snake River Fund on this topic and so since I'm sure you've already read it, I'll just emphasize some of the main points being that Hog Island is home to some of the most pristine groundwater in southern Teton County and as a water quality…
57:46
…because of low snow pack, we did not have that additional groundwater supply available for us. And so we did have to enact conservation measures and again I can't think the community enough for coming together.
39:46
I would also share with the council that I have received one phone call, or since second meeting, a customer had called and asked about the, both the solid waste and recycling rate increase and the waste water rate increase.