Summer Council
58:57 An amendment, uh, number two. Oh, I should mention with number three, um, I was a bit surprised when an accessory dwelling unit had a bigger footprint than the actual primary house.Play from 58:57
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Cobourg, ON public meetings from 2024-02-07 to 2026-08-26 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning housing & development. Show all topics.
58:57 An amendment, uh, number two. Oh, I should mention with number three, um, I was a bit surprised when an accessory dwelling unit had a bigger footprint than the actual primary house.Play from 58:57
4:44:39 Councillor Darling. Yes, here we go again, looking at reserves and whatnot. And my understanding when we put the money away each year was we were putting that money away, $125,000 to be used to support affordable housing that year for whatever projects come forward.Play from 4:44:39
Search within Cobourg, ON meetings → · All Ontario governments · All coverage