2:17:14
The report makes two important findings first. data centers create very few permanent jobs, meaning they will generate very little income tax revenue for the city a second, because of that the city's primary long term fiscal benefit comes from property taxes, meaning…
1:57:37
But the ultimate decision comes with those who are prepared to buy and pay our property taxes, which many people over the years have said, I cannot afford to live in the city of Detroit because I can go to Birmingham and pay 1700 versus the 21, 000 dollars.
19:46
It's theft of over 600 million dollars. We have property taxes, the unlawful issuance, the end of dollars, the municipal bonds without providing the residents with their right, public meeting, public notice, and right to refer into on those bonds.
41:51
Miss betty lions, followed by may may berry, followed by ronald foster. My mission. Is for my voice to be stamped in your brain. To return that overpaid property tax to the right for owners, the Detroit residents.
1:00:00
Well, my name is Charles Miles. I'm here again on behalf of my property taxes that's been paid since 2016 issues. I have a document that I have given to pretty much everybody in the whole city county building and the way in county treasures office and it clearly states that my taxes were paid by the city of Detroit.