Senior Advisory Committee
18:01 Yeah, I think we have to do it in the same fashion. We celebrated Miss Ola Augment, but we also have to include his tenure with the Ravenswood City School District.Play from 18:01
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 4 archived East Palo Alto, CA public meetings from 2020-09-15 to 2026-09-02 — 4 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
18:01 Yeah, I think we have to do it in the same fashion. We celebrated Miss Ola Augment, but we also have to include his tenure with the Ravenswood City School District.Play from 18:01
2:24:17 We know these are election times, and I just want to remind all the candidates not to do what the Alexander and Rivera school board candidates did for two days that were, I don't violation of city ordinances and so, you know, I think our staff, if candidates don't know that,…Play from 2:24:17
48:48 My name is Joseph Monoretto, and I'm a father of two kids in the Sequoia Union High School District. My name is Joseph Monoretto, and I'm a father of two kids in the Sequoia Union High School District.Play from 48:48
Search within East Palo Alto, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage