City Council on 2026-09-08 7:00 PM - REGULAR MEETING - 7:00 P.M
1:25:23 So I was following up with, you know, the staff. I think city manager and I also had a chance to talk to. School board of trustees I think this is a more.Play from 1:25:23
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Hercules, CA public meetings from 2024-05-14 to 2026-09-08 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
1:25:23 So I was following up with, you know, the staff. I think city manager and I also had a chance to talk to. School board of trustees I think this is a more.Play from 1:25:23
1:17:52 High school community and West Contra Costa Unified School District. And later this month will be taking off. But I'll be back in time for next board meeting.Play from 1:17:52
Search within Hercules, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage