Business Advisory Commission
49:48 Our water rates went up 30%. I don't mind losing money. But as a taxpayer, I want to make sure that we're using the money in the right way.Play from 49:48
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 5 archived Hollister, CA public meetings from 2018-11-05 to 2026-08-19 — 4 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning water supply. Show all topics.
49:48 Our water rates went up 30%. I don't mind losing money. But as a taxpayer, I want to make sure that we're using the money in the right way.Play from 49:48
49:48 Our water rates went up 30%. of 30%, I don't know my losing money, but as a taxpayer, I want to make sure that we're I don't mind losing money.Play from 49:48
1:02:38 So if they do one, they would also not only qualify for PG&E, but also our water rate discounts. also not only qualify for PG&E but also our water rate discounts and then our integrated And we are integrated waste management as well.Play from 1:02:38
Search within Hollister, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage