Oct 16, 2024 League of Women Voters Candidate Forum
14:20 I've been on that board for 35 years. As a matter of fact, I bought my home from a nonprofit housing organization, and I'm an advocate for affordable housing.Play from 14:20
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived La Habra, CA public meetings from 2020-06-15 to 2024-10-16 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning housing & development. Show all topics.
14:20 I've been on that board for 35 years. As a matter of fact, I bought my home from a nonprofit housing organization, and I'm an advocate for affordable housing.Play from 14:20
1:58:20 It's a comprehensive statement of both current and future housing needs. It guides housing decisions in this city, including affordable housing to lower income households, minimizes impediments where possible to the production of affordable housing.Play from 1:58:20
Search within La Habra, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage