Board Discussion Time
1:28:32 This week we're doing the Haye work for the county property tax shoot video with Kerry. Instead of this jackal well, I'd say, why is the county keeping raising my taxes?Play from 1:28:32
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 6 archived La Plata County, CO public meetings from 2016-05-31 to 2026-09-22 — 4 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning property taxes. Show all topics.
1:28:32 This week we're doing the Haye work for the county property tax shoot video with Kerry. Instead of this jackal well, I'd say, why is the county keeping raising my taxes?Play from 1:28:32
6:15:55 Because this is, I don't see anything in here except the things that say property taxes and so on that reflects the, anything prepared by the assessor's office.Play from 6:15:55
6:15:54 That this is, I don't see anything in here except the things that say property taxes and so on that reflects Anything prepared by this session's office.Play from 6:15:54
Search within La Plata County, CO meetings → · All Colorado governments · All coverage