Board Discussion Time
53:06 I know that there was about a hat, I don't quote me on about a half a million coming from that came from the school district, but I think the town used funds for engineering of that.Play from 53:06
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 6 archived La Plata County, CO public meetings from 2016-05-31 to 2026-09-22 — 4 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
53:06 I know that there was about a hat, I don't quote me on about a half a million coming from that came from the school district, but I think the town used funds for engineering of that.Play from 53:06
2:16:40 If you use that particular intersection, it's at a skew and actually deposits into adjacent to the Fort Lewis Mesa School. That's one of the areas that was addressed and it was you try not to have a particular situation where you create a safety concern at a school district along with other places,…Play from 2:16:40
2:16:44 It said a skew and actually got deposited into adjacent to the Fortless Mason School. That's one of the areas that was addressed, and it was, you try not to have a particular situation where you create a safety concern at a school district along with other places,…Play from 2:16:44
Search within La Plata County, CO meetings → · All Colorado governments · All coverage