Largo City Commission Meeting
35:32 I'm 65 years old, retired from the Postal Service, and I was homeless, and I'm A person who has a terminal incurable illness who was giving myself infusions in a parked car.Play from 35:32
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 6 archived Largo, FL public meetings from 2025-04-01 to 2026-08-18 — 6 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning homelessness. Show all topics.
35:32 I'm 65 years old, retired from the Postal Service, and I was homeless, and I'm A person who has a terminal incurable illness who was giving myself infusions in a parked car.Play from 35:32
22:17 Some of our clients do not have family left, and it happens time and again that they know they can trust Jody and call. In addition to juggling these activities, she serves as a backup person for the city's homeless outreach specialist if he…Play from 22:17
Search within Largo, FL meetings → · All Florida governments · All coverage