Parks, Recreation, and Greenways Board Meeting
1:43:34 Essentially that little parcel would become landlocked forever. You know, um because we wouldn't be able to get another kind of cut off the roundabout or anything like that.Play from 1:43:34
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Marvin, NC public meetings from 2023-08-31 to 2026-08-04 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety. Show all topics.
1:43:34 Essentially that little parcel would become landlocked forever. You know, um because we wouldn't be able to get another kind of cut off the roundabout or anything like that.Play from 1:43:34
51:37 …does that not sound right maybe because we were doing bulk I think I remember that name Bjorn do you have any general idea of Refuge crosswalks so I would say 50 50 for just a normal crosswalk like you see down Marvin School Road if you're…Play from 51:37
51:37 …does that not sound right maybe because we were doing bulk I think I remember that name Bjorn do you have any general idea of Refuge crosswalks so I would say 50 50 for just a normal crosswalk like you see down Marvin School Road if you're…Play from 51:37
Search within Marvin, NC meetings → · All North Carolina governments · All coverage