Home › California
› Mission Viejo, CA
Mission Viejo, CA public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 4 archived Mission Viejo, CA public meetings from 2026-03-10 to 2026-09-08 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
zCity Council View (1)
Being discussed:
All topics
Schools 3
Flock cameras 2
Housing & development 2
Libraries & parks 2
Surveillance cameras 2
Water supply 2
Data centers 1
Homelessness 1
Immigration enforcement 1
Parking 1
Solar & battery storage 1
Traffic & street safety 1
Water supply in Mission Viejo, CA meetings
Quotes mentioning water supply. Show all topics .
2026-09-08
49:16
And I said, can you tell me why that program stopped because it was supposed to happen every two years? And I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear the water company tell me that due to public opinion about wasting water during the drought , we just quit doing it.
▶ Play from 49:16
2026-08-25
1:43:48
I also sit on the board of directors at Milton Legal Water District . And also Mission Viejo. I am not here to talk about water. District.
▶ Play from 1:43:48
All archived Mission Viejo, CA meetings
Search within Mission Viejo, CA meetings →
·
All California governments
·
All coverage