School Board Meeting @ CSH 08-25-2026 @ 4:15 pm
51:45 I'm a superintendent to the school board and I just wanted to leave it to your all champions. And I do and I leave a challenge going for each one of our school board members.Play from 51:45
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 2 archived Monroe County School District, FL public meetings from 2026-06-23 to 2026-08-25 — 2 with a searchable transcript.
School Board Meetings (2)
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
51:45 I'm a superintendent to the school board and I just wanted to leave it to your all champions. And I do and I leave a challenge going for each one of our school board members.Play from 51:45
1:08:05 But just because we're spending $4 million instead of $6 million doesn't mean that we can't be guaranteed that we'll keep the field, that we'll hold on to it, that it'll be kept in good repair when it's not within school district time…Play from 1:08:05
Search within Monroe County School District, FL meetings → · All Florida governments · All coverage