Home › Nevada
› Nye County, NV
Nye County, NV public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Nye County, NV public meeting (2026-09-01) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Nye County, NV. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Budget shortfalls 1
Data centers 1
Flock cameras 1
Homelessness 1
Housing & development 1
Libraries & parks 1
Property taxes 1
Schools 1
Surveillance cameras 1
Warehouses & logistics 1
Water supply 1
Property taxes in Nye County, NV meetings
Quotes mentioning property taxes. Show all topics .
2026-09-01
4:17:20
So it is a big problem to not raise taxes, understanding that inflation is outpacing our property tax payments. I don't like paying taxes, and I sure as heck I'm not going to offer to pay more, but where it is.
▶ Play from 4:17:20
All archived Nye County, NV meetings
Search within Nye County, NV meetings →
·
All Nevada governments
·
All coverage