Home › Nevada
› Nye County, NV
Nye County, NV public meetings
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 1 archived Nye County, NV public meeting (2026-09-01) — 1 with a searchable transcript.
Only 1 meeting archived so far for Nye County, NV. Know of another? Paste its link and it'll join this page.
Being discussed:
All topics
Budget shortfalls 1
Data centers 1
Flock cameras 1
Homelessness 1
Housing & development 1
Libraries & parks 1
Property taxes 1
Schools 1
Surveillance cameras 1
Warehouses & logistics 1
Water supply 1
Warehouses & logistics in Nye County, NV meetings
Quotes mentioning warehouses & logistics. Show all topics .
2026-09-01
1:58:14
Stephen Pittman, P-I-T-M-A-N, I live on winery road, and the current heavy truck traffic Stephen Pippman, PIT, MAM, I live on winery road, and the current heavy truck traffic continues to continues to destroy the sides of the road.
▶ Play from 1:58:14
All archived Nye County, NV meetings
Search within Nye County, NV meetings →
·
All Nevada governments
·
All coverage