Pomona City Council Meeting 08-03-2026
58:25 And I'd just like to make again be on item number one. Also, I'm in full support of this project. However, I do have some concerns regarding the placement of the bike lanes.Play from 58:25
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Pomona, CA public meetings from 2026-04-01 to 2026-08-03 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety. Show all topics.
58:25 And I'd just like to make again be on item number one. Also, I'm in full support of this project. However, I do have some concerns regarding the placement of the bike lanes.Play from 58:25
17:06 Another question asked at the survey was please rank the type of infrastructure improvements you believe should be prioritized. And in this order, we had road maintenance and improvements, water and sewer system upgrades and sidewalks and bike lanes.Play from 17:06
Search within Pomona, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage