City Council Regular Scheduled Meeting
16:22 There are four dispensaries already within one mile radius of this proposed location. I have the opportunity to meet with a local professional who's in this industry.Play from 16:22
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Ringgold, GA public meetings from 2016-09-12 to 2025-12-17 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning cannabis. Show all topics.
16:22 There are four dispensaries already within one mile radius of this proposed location. I have the opportunity to meet with a local professional who's in this industry.Play from 16:22
13:45 But instead of me spending my five minutes telling you why I personally don't want this dispensary located here, I'm going to share some facts with you, facts that I have spent the last two and a half weeks compiling, facts that I feel are much more compelling…Play from 13:45
Search within Ringgold, GA meetings → · All Georgia governments · All coverage