Governing Body Regular Meeting
9:25 So let me ask you, how many of you go to the gun range? Don't think flock sees that I'm a Jew whose family comes from from Eastern Europe.Play from 9:25
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 3 archived Rio Rancho, NM public meetings from 2026-08-27 to 2026-09-10 — 3 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning flock cameras. Show all topics.
9:25 So let me ask you, how many of you go to the gun range? Don't think flock sees that I'm a Jew whose family comes from from Eastern Europe.Play from 9:25
16:25 For those of you who have come here to speak against or to hear comments about the surveillance flock, I would encourage you to go to the city website we heard a very informative discussion from the police department last Tuesday…Play from 16:25
Search within Rio Rancho, NM meetings → · All New Mexico governments · All coverage