Video, transcripts, and deep links for 7 archived Santa Clara County, CA public meetings from 2012-05-15 to 2026-08-11 — 7 with a searchable transcript.
Housing Authority (1)
Housing & development in Santa Clara County, CA meetings
6:44:04
And frankly, it's relationship to our ability to build affordable housing. I would like to request that a report on the status of the housing element and all related legislative proposals come back to that, on a quarterly basis, as we're getting close to the midpoint of this cycle, I think…
1:18:38
This afternoon I was also informed that city council of san jose played their part and took action to provide a process for lifting the affordable housing restrictions that were placed on the property at the beginning of the project.
1:36:23
…but, the way this program was structured the affordable housing program recognize the complexity of these types of projects. their $14 million 20 million with multiple stakeholders and dozens of not hundreds of residents and oversight…