34:07
…- We added classrooms on at Summit Elementary, the Unionville Outdoor Learning Pavilion, the playground - at Templeton, the Bloomington High School South Pool renovation.
10:42
To renovate Northviews playground and add additional parking to the west side of Northview as well. Originally, part of that project was also tennis courts and some other work.
42:59
So, I guess that's that's probably the next thing. I mean, I'm hopeful through this this playground process that by going the bot route, we come in under the budget.
2:13:16
Jasper County: That's the approved agreement, yeah. So we're just adding asks, but not… Jasper County: budget. Would you… would you be able to, in that… in that budget, be able to cover the Fozzie Center, and DeMott, and the Rensselaer Community Center?
20:35
Yep. Each of you should have an invitation to the grand opening of the um playground, pavilion, and restroom. And that will be September 19th, a Saturday, from 8 to 10:00 a.m.
16:03
We have a main entrance and we have a back entrance. We have screened playground behind the building. We have the optional screened playground in the front with some little walls and landscaping.
34:35
Playground equipment. Um, I have received a couple emails from a young lady um about the playground equipment and she is wanting uh records of maintenance and safety inspections and and everything.
3:42
Uh Harvest Dinner went really well. The silent auction raised $8,000 for the playground. So that will help out. Uh we had a lot of really good comments about the downtown people who live in the Harvest neighborhood, so Yeah, it looked really nice.
29:20
A much needed improvement. The introduced budget, fiscal appropriate, additional 2.1 million to support a new playground at Roadies Park, which is the home of our only adaptive and inclusive camp for kids with Disabilities.
2:15:56
I'm Shauna majors Brightwood Community Center. I made them 5 she just got I have a huge list which will not fit into the 2 minutes. So I'm not going to do that to you.
5:21
Um, day camp, they were not filmed for the pool yet, and I have right here. So I will figure out how many kids went and we'll get an invoice at the community center.
2:46:15
I should say open space, not Parkland, but it was required by their 2010 documentation that 110 acres be reserved as open space by the HOA, and that is all that I have at the moment.