09-22-26 Monson Select Board
2:33:53 Um, I have been in contact with flock, and our contract was cancelled as of the 13th of September. Um, certainly. Uh, anybody that’s asked me, I’ve been very open about it.Play from 2:33:53
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 188 archived public meetings from 140 Massachusetts governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
182 with a searchable transcript · 19 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning surveillance cameras, from the most recent Massachusetts meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
2:33:53 Um, I have been in contact with flock, and our contract was cancelled as of the 13th of September. Um, certainly. Uh, anybody that’s asked me, I’ve been very open about it.Play from 2:33:53
Ayer, MA ·
17:11 I'd like to speak to my concerns of the flock camera that's placed facing my residents. Um, my questions tonight come from a point of wanting to understand why a residential neighborhood was chosen as a location for a flock camera.Play from 17:11
34:32 However, I am not convinced that flock safety is the right partner for New Given the controversy surrounding the company and its nationwide data sharing network, I still have serious questions about whether we can adequately protect residents' privacy, their civil rights, their civil liberties, and their personal safety.Play from 34:32
8:42 I just would like residents to know that they can go, um, on the town’s website, under the Rock Police Department. And I have an entire folder dedicated to, um, license plate readers.Play from 8:42
13:39 The construction project includes installation of new surveillance cameras and camera stations of point to point telecommunications equipment, new perimeter and entrance security surveillances, electrical work to install new…Play from 13:39
46:45 I have actually cameras right there, too, just surveillance cameras that is overlooking it all the time. And again, it's in a locked, fenced-in area.Play from 46:45
39:18 Uh vehicle features are then sent to Flock and stored in a searchable database.Play from 39:18
Search all 188 Massachusetts meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.