Video, transcripts, and deep links for 391 archived public meetings from 257 Minnesota governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
349 with a searchable transcript · 26 added in the last 7 days
Homelessness in Minnesota meetings
Quotes mentioning homelessness, from the most recent Minnesota meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
42:49
No like plan for for men. It's a huge childhood aces issue. It's a cause of homelessness, injury and death. And s the idea of IP she ate taking that time to be a positive intervention and perhaps to send somebody resources upstream that could help their…
1:45:44
When AJ Klug, you did that story of an individual that was and housing support and she now is homeless. She's couch jumping. And I ask that certainly I get one person to just come forward and say I care, I want to get this…
16:17
The opioid settlement, just continuing to receive those opioid payments through that settlement process. And then the homelessness and housing are state funds held for affordable housing purposes.
42:43
Oftentimes, we assist families in navigating services like medical assistance or disability services, and in some cases, we may help a family avoid crises like homelessness, intimate partner violence, or other safety concerns.
3:11:35
Benchmarks w have to meet in order to declare and effective in tow veteran homelessness. And we're very close, by the way, probably 4th quarter of 2026, but I can make from, Thank So very close Commissioner Thank you.
1:35:55
I aip til b As we look at future programmatic efforts, it or possible staffing of a community engagement ki u a100sk fohe a pom inti s woo a urromaff professional for the neighborhoods surrounding our homeless shelter network.