Video, transcripts, and deep links for 391 archived public meetings from 257 Minnesota governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
349 with a searchable transcript · 26 added in the last 7 days
Schools in Minnesota meetings
Quotes mentioning schools, from the most recent Minnesota meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
19:16
Funds are included in the city's annual budget. Council discuss the contract at the September 21 work session and express support. I recommend approval item 6.13 resolution approving a school resource officer agreement with independent school district 281 this item approves the school…
22:18
Those all get combined into an individualized property tax notice that comes out, um, mid. And then every city, county, that school district is required to hold one of these meetings.
6:59
Well, they're finishing up. I would like to recognize our school board. September is school board recognition month, and I really want to just take a take a moment to say thank you to these individuals and the time and the effort they give forth to support our schools and our students and the work they do every day.
48:52
…the last thing I'll mention is that we would like to invite the school board candidates to our october meeting to see if they could be able to come up and meet with the advisory committee and see some teachers and parents and community members that are that care about the school.
49:44
Oh, a little bit about yourself. Why, why, why model me? What's important? Ah, model me. I definitely need a school district. Um, we, uh, my wife's realtor, and I'm the contractor, so we're kind of the team that does this, and we just…
44:00
I am still moving back in the city of Crystal after leaving four years ago. It’s not for me. I’m going back to my hometown. I worked with Robbinsdale School District as a family advocate for over 18 years, so I worked with families and individuals from young to old.
41:21
We continue to work on the budget and simultaneously or going hand in hand is also our union negotiations and contracts. There's some other economic development items I'm working on with the county and the school board and or the school administration and the county administration.
35:20
Yes, this is my creation, just so you know, so remember every year the school space school board asked for recommendation to put on the legislative point.
6:52
…the other council reports I got a couple have the indigenous people's day is october 12th and I believe it's going to be over the lunch hour that minnesota north and it's a woman who's done a curriculum on native populations in the area plus a professor from bemidji state and we don't meet again until well, we meet again in september, right.
16:31
…we're able to help give ideas without doing too much handholding. And I if I if I remember correctly, we have a sliver of Weisetta school district and we have a lot of kids in Minnotonka that do go to Weisetta…
25:12
Um, so, uh, first I just wanted to, uh, reiterate, uh, what, uh, Council Member Merlyn mentioned with the first day of school for both the Roseville school district and the Mounds View School District and safety out there for kids and families…
1:58:03
And that's my my a follow-up was just the idea alignment of park and park and amenities against the other opportunities within the community, whether it's a municipal park, whether it's school district, you know, parks or playgrounds, whether…