2025-02-04 Conseil de la Ville de Pointe-Claire
44:44 I actually checked that with Elections Québec, the answer is a straight snow. The city of Colorado did that the first time, I remember, when they voted on allowing marijuana use.Play from 44:44
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 172 archived public meetings from 56 Quebec governments — city councils, county boards, and public agencies.
160 with a searchable transcript · 155 added in the last 7 days
Quotes mentioning cannabis, from the most recent Quebec meetings we have transcripts for. Show all topics.
44:44 I actually checked that with Elections Québec, the answer is a straight snow. The city of Colorado did that the first time, I remember, when they voted on allowing marijuana use.Play from 44:44
1:32:05 The tenants will be occupying their balconies have the full right to smoke marijuana, drink whatever they want, all the more that we don't even know who will be the people that will be coming into this building, since there's no right to request…Play from 1:32:05
Search all 172 Quebec meetings →
Where we're watching most closely — ranked by meetings we've archived in the last 90 days.