4:30:29
…not at this time. Looking at the other parcels. Yeah. So I think if we can look at the other parcels, I know we had talked about that and I think finance committee and divesting it the community had expressed some interest in affordable housing.
7:10:56
…but this particular one doesn't make any economic sense for the city. it, it certainly helps affordable housing, but we're, We're, we're sure that $22 million, we could sure be throwing that money into some other areas where we could really apply That affordable housing in areas that would be more…
2:10:48
…this is the largest pd in the city now that allows accessory dwelling units by right, Which is so important for aging seniors who need housing.
5:08:41
…so I want to start with saying heb. Invest in their community. some organizations, they provide affordable housing. Other organizations really like to invest in homeless services and some support a local Food banks.