5:32:36
…and I will join council member bazaldua in telling voters not to support it. some of the delayed projects include the bellevue parking garage for structural issues, Which I believe is where you want to move 911 based on the rfp that went out.
1:04:46
…it also does work for eddie bernice johnson union station, As well as a reunion parking garage. but the problem is I can no longer vote for anything that has to do with the convention Center, because I can't seem to get an answer on what the budget is.
6:36:21
I want to be a prudent steward of taxpayers dollars and also provide safe working Conditions for employees. because I was one as an employee, I contributed to repairs by paying parking fees to the Parking garage.
6:39:59
…or is that just something that I catch that, Right? Yes. And that's for the applicant. So they will still have to comply with the parking Requirements, which per our parking reform, there aren't many.