Aug 05, 2026 Council Briefing
3:32:57 …and we're delaying $88 million into year six. There are other items that vision zero, why would we delay something one more year? I mean, that is a program that saves lives.Play from 3:32:57
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 11 archived Dallas, TX public meetings from 2023-06-15 to 2026-09-02 — 11 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning traffic & street safety. Show all topics.
3:32:57 …and we're delaying $88 million into year six. There are other items that vision zero, why would we delay something one more year? I mean, that is a program that saves lives.Play from 3:32:57
59:33 …department of transportation to support the planning, Design, and construction of a pedestrian safety zones along our ferguson road corridor that I share with adam bazaldua and jesse moreno.Play from 59:33
1:46:53 …pedestrian safety enhancements near fair park downtown pedestrian hybrid beacons have also Been installed, and then coordinated signal timing and mobility improvements so that folks can move Through the area without any issues.Play from 1:46:53
5:04:47 I'm calling in to ask for a city of dallas budget that funds human flourishing above all Else. that means protecting funding for parks and libraries programs, Assisting our unhoused neighbors, and pedestrian and cyclist safety infrastructure, Such as bike lanes, which exist in parts of oak cliff and in other parts of the city but…Play from 5:04:47
7:08:02 …thank you. We're not asking for bike lanes. We're more than just I want we want real Partnership. we appreciate the gift when you come and help us with events or support.Play from 7:08:02
Search within Dallas, TX meetings → · All Texas governments · All coverage