Board of Supervisors Meeting
1:55:46 I knew some of that, and I appreciate the partnership we have with the school district. I guess my other question is, drugs and meth and fentanyl and all those kinds of things.Play from 1:55:46
Video, transcripts, and deep links for 5 archived Mariposa County, CA public meetings from 2017-11-21 to 2026-08-21 — 5 with a searchable transcript.
Quotes mentioning schools. Show all topics.
1:55:46 I knew some of that, and I appreciate the partnership we have with the school district. I guess my other question is, drugs and meth and fentanyl and all those kinds of things.Play from 1:55:46
1:46:40 What I'm meeting with the school district supervisor Forsyth will report on that, there are several items that we are continuing to make some progress on, and one of those is a desire, I think on the part of everybody in the room,…Play from 1:46:40
45:29 And I've completed that curriculum, so that's exciting. I've been talked about the Saturday Burn Confusion. I was really glad I looked at my Facebook business before I actually lit my pile and saw that the Burn Band was put back in place.Play from 45:29
Search within Mariposa County, CA meetings → · All California governments · All coverage